Cookies are small text files that contain information about browsing activity. They are stored on your device’s web browser by the websites you visit. Its usefulness is for the web to be able to remember your visit when you navigate to this page again. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customized, usage statistics, social media links, user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and needs, without cookies, the service offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight against spam.
This website use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies in order to create statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are allowing the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard, you will have to communicate directly with Google.
- Social Media Platforms: Each social media uses its own cookies so that you can click the Like or Share buttons.
DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
Anytime you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives take responsibility for the content or the truthfulness of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from these are, where you must perform their right to remove or deactivate them.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned above.
- Sometimes it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions about this policy of cookies, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.